EDF Energy - Blue +Price Freeeeze March 2017
EDF Energy charges different rates depending on the region of the country that you live in. Please provide your postcode to view prices for this tariff as well as to compare all other tariffs in the market to see which one is the cheapest for you.
Compare EDF Energy prices
9 out 10 can save money!
- Fixed energy prices until 31st March 2017.
- Paper or online billing options available.
- Dual fuel or electric only available - there is no gas only option.
- No early termination fees.
- Notes: Low-carbon electricity purchased for Blue is supplied into the National Grid. Blue customers receive electricity via the National Grid, not directly from low-carbon generators.
Note: any early termination fees shown may not apply after the contract has expired. Sometimes tariff data changes or becomes out of date when a tariff has been withdrawn. UK Power cannot always guarantee the accuracy of the data displayed. Please report any errors to email@example.com.
EDF Energy is one of the UK's largest energy companies and is also the UK's largest producer of low-carbon electricity. A wholly-owned subsidiary of the EDF Group, one of Europe's largest energy groups, they generate around one fifth of the UK's electricity and employ around 15,000 people. EDF supplies electricity and gas to around 5.5 million residential and business customers, making EDF the biggest supplier of electricity by volume in the UK.
Over a quarter of the UK population benefit from EDF Energy's distribution of electricity. As well as being an energy supplier, EDF are also a major generator of electricity